Please carefully read and thoroughly follow the instructions
DUE TO THE CORONA-VIRUS RESTRICTIONS, WE UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE DELAYED RESPONSES FROM EMPLOYERS AND LANDLORDS. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO APPROVE YOUR APPLICATION AS FAST AS WE CAN.
Thank you for applying! We strive to process all full and complete applications within 1 – 4 business days, however, we are allowed by law to approve the application within 14 days. To avoid delays, best practice is for you to complete the application and submit all requested documentation at the same time. For leasing with multiple tenants, please have all applicants complete their applications at their earliest convenience to avoid group delays. Please note, each applicant 18 years of age and over must submit a rental application. There is a non-refundable application fee of $45.00 regardless of the outcome of the application. Cosigners are also responsible for submitting a full and complete application and the accompanying application fee. We strongly prefer one cosigner per lease to have a 700+ credit score and have higher income than applicant.
Requirements when applying:
- A $45 Credit Check/Background Check Fee for every person 18 years and over that will be residing on the property
- Credit Score 600 or better
- 4 recent paystubs or 2 months of recent proof of income (to qualify you must make double the rental amount per month) and/or two most recent tax returns and/or statements.
- 2 months of recent checking account bank statements showing a steady average balance to show strong financial accounts.
- Provide two years of rental history information.
- Identification Card/Driver’s License, valid government issued photo I.D. or passport
- Completed Rental Application
- No recent records of bankruptcies or evictions in the last three years or so. This will be carefully reviewed based upon each city’s ordinances.
- No recent felony charges, high crimes, or voluminous criminal records. This will be carefully reviewed based upon each city’s ordinances.
- Signed employment verification. Please inform your employer to verify the requested information at their earliest convenience to speed up the process of your application. Any delays on verification can and will impact your application.
- Rental history verification. Please inform your landlord to verify the requested information at their earliest convenience to speed up the process of your application. Any delays on verification can and will impact your application.
- If applying with other roommates 18+, all roommates must have viewed the rental before being approved as we do not want to approve applicants that has not viewed the property. This is to prevent delay in making a final group decision to accept if we approve your applications.
The name, address, and telephone number of the tenant screening service is:
TransUnion Rental Screening Solutions, Inc.
6430 South Fiddlers Green Circle, Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111.
You have the right to obtain a copy of the information contained in your file from the tenant screen service (without charged if requested within 30 days from the date of this notice). You also have the right to dispute with the tenant screening service the accuracy or completeness of any information in its report.
APPLICATION LINK: https://mnpmc.myintellirent.com/s/13UKNIj
****Any applications deemed incomplete will not be processed. ****
Proudly Serving the Twin Cities Metro Area:
Inver Grove Heights
White Bear Lake